Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mr. Milo Puggles

IMG_8389

He goes by many names around our house…Milo…

IMG_8308

Mr. Puggles…the Pugster…Milopotamus.  He photobombs every picture I take!

IMG_8390

We got him last December from a nice lady who wanted to spend more time out of state and who didn’t think she was doing the little guy justice because she was gone so much.

IMG_8366

He quickly wormed his way into our hearts with his snorting

IMG_8371

and snoring and sneezing self.  He burrows under the covers and can destroy a made bed in a matter of a few minutes.

IMG_8391

He gets along with most things and people although this morning he chewed my eyeglasses into 4 separate pieces, not counting the nose pads which he must have swallowed because I never found them.

IMG_8376

He has these dark liquid brown eyes that melt me.  And he knows they melt me. 

IMG_8290

One day last week we went into the pet store to get his toenails trimmed (I tried it once, took me 30 min to get him restrained and then once I turned on the Pedi-Paws he shot away from me.  I never tried it again.) and he peed on every single rack I let him get close to.  It took four of them to get his toenails trimmed, they took him into the back room so no one could see through the glass the torture he put them through!

IMG_8286

This time he was so good that we decided to get a treat afterwards.  He had his first ice cream cone and I have never seen him sit more still! 

IMG_8291

He was such a happy dog, he grumbled his way through the ice cream cone (I did take a few bites at the beginning). 

IMG_8288

He licked and smiled and slurped all the way home. 

IMG_8327

When you pet him and rub him he just melts!  Tongue hanging out, slack jawed melting!!

IMG_8255

His girlfriend Bella lives across the street from us and she is a gentle giant.  They play and chase each other around the yard for hours.  My poor little Milo Pug is so out of breath and wheezes and coughs after a play date!

IMG_8249

Bella is so gentle with Milo, even though Milo nips at her ankles and trips her all the time.  They are both in that puppy stage, so they are both really clumsy and playful.

IMG_7891

Sunshine makes him sleepy…

IMG_7924

Milo has one white paw and is a full bred pug but he isn’t registered.  That kind of stuff doesn’t matter to me.

IMG_7956

He is such a sweetheart!

You can follow Milo’s adventures on Instagram…his name is MrMiloPuggles

signature21

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Milo! Thanks for sharing your story! I would love to hear from you again! Nero from Greece

Terriea Kwong said...

Sweet and smart boy. He's absolutely wonderful and surely be pampered.

Dana Gaffney said...

He's so cute, I love the picture of Bella that looks like she's tickling him and he's laughing. I have pug nephews and the personality they have is amazing.