Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Easy Cute Ballerina Tutu

I was cruising the clearance aisle at Wal Mart the other day and found this cute Simplicity kit for making a tutu dress.  It was $9 on clearance, a bit pricey, but I decided to give it a try to see how it worked up.
100_5468
The directions were pretty simple in three languages no less…
100_5471
It worked up in about 30 minutes to attach the skirt and another ten minutes to make the flower on the bodice and the matching headband (of course).
100_5467
The top is lined, but the stretchy bodice is made from that stretchy stuff that baby headbands are made from…
100_5466
It is the stuff that Disney princesses and fairies are made of!
100_5465
Dreams and unicorns…
100_5464
Very sweet…I can’t wait to give it to my nieces for their dress up collection!
I am linking to these great parties…

Signature

2 comments:

blissfulsewing said...

Awesome.......!!Cute......pattern.
www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

SO sweet. Thanks so much for sharing this on Fabulous Friday at Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust. Please do come back again next week. I'd love to see what else you've got going on.

Warmly, Michelle