Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Ten #3

IMG_1291
Really cute birds nests with map eggs, music eggs and dictionary eggs. 
IMG_1295
Yup, it is a gorilla chasing a girl dressed all in yellow with a crate full of bananas…not sure why, but that is what it is!  This was at a craft show!
DSC08355
I found this picture of my Dad when he was two or so…such a handsome little fellow!
100_1082
The view from the outside looking into my house at dusk…very cozy and comforting.
100_1062
My first attempt at crocheting wool balls!  Thought they turned out really nice!
100_1046
I loved this sticker on the booth next to me!
100_1031
Purple coneflower…just goes to show, not all things beautiful are perfect!
100_1024
The sun shining through the corkscrew willow.  After several years of trying to get one to grow, now I have it!!
100_1015
It’s the daylily time of the year!
100_1020
Beautiful soft pink wild roses…Giant thick bushes full of them…farmers hate ‘em but I love ‘em!
UndertheTableandDreaming

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome photos! I enjoyed your post :)

Unknown said...

Some of these photos made me giggle...

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Ellen - Love that sticker - how funny and cool! Hope you did well at your show. I am loving the crochet wool balls - those are really neat!

Thanks so much for sharing your {ten}. Hope you had a wonderful fourth ~ Stephanie Lynn